Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pure Matters Review

I had the opportunity to review products from Pure Matters recently and I wanted to share that with you.

Pure Matters is a company that puts your health and wellness first. They insist that all vitamins and supplements are made with wholesome, natural ingredients. From the Pure Matters website:

Our goal is to be the most transparent and holistic source for wellness and performance available. Our standards are higher than any imposed on us by an outside source. Our research and testing is credible, extensive and rigorous. Our view is that natural science, supported by easily accessible information, can help unlock every individual's unique potential.


I received full sized samples of two products that were perfectly planned for me and my children. I received a bottle of Kids Sugar-Free Multi-Vitamin Gummies and a bottle of Complete Biotic.

As someone who developed issues with my gastrointestinal track late in life, I have struggled to figure out what is wrong with me. Doctors have diagnosed me with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and prescribed a pill. I didn't want to go that route so I have been adapting my diet and have found the best relief from eating gluten free and taking a probiotic.

Image Source: PureMatters.com


I have been taken Complete Biotic for over a week now. Complete Biotic, per Pure Matters contains "ingredients that have been clinically proven to help establish and maintain healthy bacteria in the body." I have not noticed any side effects by taking this product but can't yet say whether it has helped or improved my situation.


Image Source: PureMatters.com
My children have been taking the Kids Sugar-Free Multi-Vitamin Gummies for the past week and I have felt very good about giving it to them. They originally stated that the vitamins weren't good, in fact I think one of them actually used the word "yucky." However I think it is because these vitamins do not have sugar in them. I fail to see the point in taking a vitamin full of sugar so I am happy to have a product like this to offer them.


These vitamins support children's health. They are sugar-free, gelatin-free and vegan (YAY!). They have a great taste that is all natural. They come in six flavors which includes strawberry, lemon, orange, grape, cherry and grapefruit. Each dose includes Vitamins A, C, D, E, B12 and folic acid.

Overall, I feel comfortable giving these vitamins to my children. I would never give them the typical sugar-filled, character based vitamins that you can get in drug stores due to the sugar content in them. Pure Matters makes me feel like I'm actually giving my children vitamins in their vitamins.

Disclaimer: I received products for the purpose of this review. I have received no other compensation. My review is based on my experience only and has not been influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment